EVA II is another amazing DAME product built with nothing more than pleasure in mind. Your pleasure!
How to Place Eva
EVA II is easy to fit and worn by those of us with a vulva. With its flexible wings slipped under your labia (the outside lips of your vulva), EVA II’s body sit on top to give hands free clitoral stimulation. Now that’s joyful!
Step 1: Place Eva where it feels best
Step 2: Pull each labium (lip!) over one wing at a time
Step 3: Adjust as necessary
Don’t worry if Eva is not feeling right — it may take a few minutes and a couple of tries to get comfy.
You can even try these adaptations:
Try moving Eva up higher or down lower
Adjust EVA’s position to be under the inner or outer labia
Or you can try flipping Eva
Eva Couple Play
You can use EVA II with or without a partner and it’s perfect for clitoral stimulation during penetrative sex. Having EVA II leaves your hands free to support your weight, move around, and focus on intimacy.
EVA II is waterproof, made from medical grade silicone, and is USB rechargeable.
EVA II’s improvement from EVA are being smaller, lighter, and fitting a greater variety of vulvas.
EVA fitting tips
EVA II is a one-size-fits-most product, fitting different vulvas differently. To ensure you get the most out of EVA II follow these helpful tips
- Tucking Eva in place when it’s not vibrating may help figure out it’s best placement for you.
- The closer the wings are tucked in toward your body, the more secure Eva will feel. Try to tuck the wings one side at a time, using one hand to pull the tissue out a little bit while using the other hand to tuck in the wing.
- Don’t worry about whether you’re outer or inner labia — just see what feels the most comfortable and the most secure. Using the inner labia can sometimes apply more pressure or help to push back the clitoral hood; the outer labia can have the benefit of being bolstered by surrounding tissue.
- You may want to try using Eva alone a few times before introducing it to a partner. Alternatively, asking a partner to help you with placement can provide a second point of view, and a lot of fun while you learn together.
- Your vulva changes through different stages of arousal, and body position can affect ease of placement. Just move EVA II to a position which works for you.
- Ease up on lubricant. We understand a great lube will enhance your sensation, but EVA II is design to use friction to stay in place. Avoid getting lube on Eva’s wings.
- EVA II is intended to be placed with the button closer to your belly button and the wings facing towards the vaginal opening. Nevertheless, flipping Eva around (so the wings point toward your belly button) may actually be better for you.
- Changing how far apart your legs are can also affect your pleasure, so have a play.
- Some users enjoyed EVA II more with a little extra pressure, or like Eva to feel a little bit more secure. You can hold Eva against you with a finger, a pillow, a pair of crotchless panties, or a friend.